Help! Contract protein sequencing and phage display

jchristn at umich.edu jchristn at umich.edu
Fri Mar 1 15:51:28 EST 1996

I was hoping that you people could send me information on the experiences you
have had with contract protein sequencing companies. We need to get some
N-terminals done from proteins transferred to PVDF and would appreciate any
info on who is and isn't reliable, best deals, etc.

Also, does anyone know if any decent general purpose phage display vectors
(not including those from Pharmacia or Stratagene) are or ever will be made
commercially available?

Please E-mail me directly since I do not have regular access to Usenet.

Thanks in advance,
Rob Christner
igglab at opus.mco.edu
rchristner at opus.mco.edu