Protein silver staining.

Belinda Ahlers sci-baa at jcu.edu.au
Mon Mar 4 23:36:13 EST 1996

I'm just curious whether anyone has a particularly sensitive silver
staining recipe thats tried and true for proteins. I have already stained my
gel using Coomassie blue with unfavourable results and would like a
staining method which is anywhere between 100-1000 times more sensitive
if possible. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Belinda.