Bacterial Rhodanese (Thiosulphate:cyanide sulfertransferase)

murray at molbiol.uct.ac.za murray at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Tue Mar 5 11:45:03 EST 1996

I've just started working on a bacterial rhodanese and am having a lot of
trouble finding literature in this field.  I have found masses of info
regarding mammalian rhodanese but very little on the bacterial enzyme.

If anyone has any info for me or where I can get hold of it please e-mail me.

Thanks in advance
Murray