Measuring DNA using fluorescence plate reader

Tony_Hong_at_HYL101 at CCMAILGW.MCGAWPARK.BAXTER.COM Tony_Hong_at_HYL101 at CCMAILGW.MCGAWPARK.BAXTER.COM
Tue Mar 5 15:36:16 EST 1996

     Hi, I'm developing an assay to measure DNA contents in CCS and
     purified materials using a fluorescence plate reader.  So far I've
     used Hoechst 33258 and PicoGreen as the dye and found that they have
     limited range of sensitivity.  Does anyone know of any other dye with
     a wider range?  Any comment will be appreciated.

     Thanks.

     T Hong