Equilibrium dialysis

William P. Tschantz tschantz at galactose.mc.duke.edu
Tue Mar 5 16:33:48 EST 1996

Hi

I have a question about equilibrium dialysis to find a binding constant
for a product to an enzyme.  I only plan this to be a one time thing and
was wondering if there was a reference out there that explains the set up
and maybe how to do this simply with things in the lab instead of buying
an equilibrium dialysis setup.

I expect the Kd to be in the submicromolar range and the enzyme is soluble.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Bill