Enzyme kinetics software

Achim Recktenwald achim at ibex.ca
Wed Mar 6 09:59:23 EST 1996

Hi JoAnn,

If you are looking for a Windows-program, I can recommend GraFit
3.0, Erithacus Software. It is very powerful and easy to use.

For the Mac I have not found anything really convincing, yet. Since
my company is all Mac, I bought UltraFit from Biosoft. On paper it
should be able to do everything GraFit can do, but I do not like it.
The menus are complicated and I have found some bugs. I prefer to
run GraFit under Softwindows on my Mac, though it is a bit slow.

GraFit is available from SIGMA Chemical Company, though the price is
a bit high. You might get it cheaper from other companies, like
SciTech.

So far, I have not seen any shareware/freeware I could recommend.

Achim

Achim Recktenwald, PhD
IBEX Technologies, Inc.
5485 rue Pare