Free internet subscription to BCMD - bcmd.msg [1/1]

Ernest Beutler, M.D. beutler at
Sat Mar 9 15:12:19 EST 1996

Blood Cells, Molecules and Diseases has initiated a series
of tabulations of hematologically important mutations.  The
first of these appeared in the Feb 29 issue, and like all
articles in BCMD is available on the web:

Please feel free to sign on to our listserve by sending the
following e-mail message to majordomo at

subscribe bloodcell

There is no charge for being on the listserve or viewing
and/or printing out full articles from our web site.

Ernest Beutler, M.D.