NEED HELP PLEASE!

Louis F. Jewett lfjewet at tesuque.cs.sandia.gov
Thu Mar 14 15:42:32 EST 1996

Sorry for intrudeing in your group, but I was wondering if Someone here could
help me with a problem.. I'm a high school student working on an SCC
( super computer challenge ) project on modeling a contained ecosystem
within the computer.. We've decided to use a large fish tank for our system,
and have bacteria and plants running with relative effiency, however we have
been unable to find anything reguarding fish protein input and output.
I.E.  "What he eats, and what it gives him."  Thank you for any help you
can provide.

   -The Knight says the blue dragon burrowed under a the
    Pink king of comeconquremeland at 12:00 Noon when the
    Green moon hit the purple elephant and was changed into
    the black sun.  < can you tell I'm a happy individual >