Prediction of Protein Folding Web Sit

Harry Banaharis harry at source.com.au
Fri Mar 15 22:00:55 EST 1996

A compilation of Prediction of Protein Folding & Conformation web site
is being placed on our commercial web server. We utilise SGI Challenge S
servers in conjuction with Ascend Max 4000 remote access communication
equipment via a fractional E1 (Australia) connection to the 'net.
 Individuals or organisations may take advantage of this offer of
free-of-charge virtual web sites in relation to this material.
Promotional material would also be considered. Please email me with
expressions of interest.

Harry Banaharis
Managing Director
Source Pacific Pty. Ltd