MICROSEQUENCING N-BLOCKED PROTEINS

Decout eqpcmv at univ-lille1.fr
Wed Mar 20 10:35:25 EST 1996

Thank you for this generous offer. We are working on the characterisation of
proteins markers during somatic embryogenesis in plants and we have at that
time 4 proteins N-Blocked  and we are interested in learning more about your
approach. Our fax number is 19 (33)  20  33  72  44

Sincerely yours Eric Decout
Laboratoire de Physiologie cellulaire et morphogenese vegetales
Universite des Sciences de Lille
Batiment SN2
59655 Villeneuve d'Ascq cedex France