protein crosslinking

Arioch sai at
Thu Mar 21 19:09:42 EST 1996

Scott McMahan wrote:
> In article <evansj-010396103316 at>,
> evansj at (Jay Evans) wrote:
> > I am looking for information, papers, etc. on protein/protein crosslinking.
> >  I have found several good old (1969-1976) papers but have been unable to
> > locate any recent papers on the subject.  Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Jay Evans
> > evansj at
...try Biochemistry vol.34 (1995).  there are a whole bunch of papers on
photo-xlinking.  the one i'm using as a reference now is Biochemistry
1995, vol.34 pp7443-7449.  its a paper about photoincorporation of bis
ANS into GroEL (by Jeffrey W.Seale, Jennifer L.Martinez and Paul
M.Horowitz).  hope this helps.  cheers...

Arioch (sai at
Daemon prince of Chaos (a.k.a Cell and Molecular Biology Graduate
The East side of the 9th plane of hell (a.k.a Dept. of Microbiology)
Dimension of Chaos (a.k.a University of Alabama at Birmingham...)