protein crosslinking

Arioch sai at topaz.microbio.uab.edu
Thu Mar 21 19:09:42 EST 1996

Scott McMahan wrote:

> In article <evansj-010396103316 at rohrmann-1073b-a.als.orst.edu>,
> evansj at bcc.orst.edu (Jay Evans) wrote:
>
> > I am looking for information, papers, etc. on protein/protein crosslinking.
> >  I have found several good old (1969-1976) papers but have been unable to
> > locate any recent papers on the subject.  Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Jay Evans
> > evansj at bcc.orst.edu

...try Biochemistry vol.34 (1995).  there are a whole bunch of papers on
photo-xlinking.  the one i'm using as a reference now is Biochemistry
1995, vol.34 pp7443-7449.  its a paper about photoincorporation of bis
ANS into GroEL (by Jeffrey W.Seale, Jennifer L.Martinez and Paul
M.Horowitz).  hope this helps.  cheers...

--
Arioch (sai at topaz.microbio.uab.edu)
Daemon prince of Chaos (a.k.a Cell and Molecular Biology Graduate