Kinemages and Web pages

Judith Murray-Rust murrayru at europa.lif.icnet.uk
Thu Mar 28 18:47:28 EST 1996

Jeff Seale (seale at bioc02.uthscsa.edu) wrote:
: I'm trying to put some kinemage files into a Web page and am
: having a little difficulty. I have my Netscape Browser configured
: properly as I can download examples from the Prot. Sci. page.
: However, when I go to load my kinemage, all I get is the text
: version of the file - it doesn't go to the viewer. Also, if I
: save the Prot. Sci. example to disk and try to do it, it also
: loads only in the text mode. I copied the HTML format from the
: Prot. Sci. page, so I'm pretty sure I'm formatting it properly.

jeff try reading
http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/technology/kinemage.html

for various links about how to get technology working