SDS of nuc. acid uv-crosslinked to protein

matt szap matthew_szap at merck.com
Wed May 8 12:03:18 EST 1996

I'm looking for input on SDS PAGE migration properties of
proteins that are covalently linked to single stranded
nucleic acid oligomers.  Linkage may be through UV
irradiation or some other treatment.  I am specifically
interested on how the crosslinked nucleic acid affects the
apparent molecular weight of the complex --ie.,
decreased mobility, etc...

thank you, matt szap

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.