Axial diffusion of membrane proteins

Christophe Fares cfares at uoguelph.ca
Wed May 8 10:12:56 EST 1996

I don't know if this is the right newsgroup to ask this question, but I'll
give it a shot anyway. I'm looking for the rates of motions of small
membrane proteins (spanning the membrane once or twice). Of particular
interest to me is the axially symmetric reorientation rate of a membrane
protein in a membrane bilayer. If anyone out there is an expert on this
topic, could he/she please fill me in and/or send a reference to a good
review article?

--
	Christophe Fares
	                           \\///