crystal structure programmes

Arne Elofsson arne at assar.biokemi.su.se
Tue May 7 11:06:50 EST 1996

wagnerf at GUARANY.CPD.UNB.BR (wagner fontes) writes:

> There are many modelling softwares, I'm using InsightII from Biosym,
> which has a module called Homology that probably does what you need.
>
> Wagner.

Modeller by andrej sali is free for academic users.
WhatIf by GertVriend is almost free ($200) from Gert vriend

arne

! The danger with alcohol is that you get happy from it, and he !
!  who is happy does not need to drink. That is why you have to !
!  drink enough so that you can not remember that you have been !
!       happy, so that you can start over the next day.         !
      From: Arne Elofsson         Email: arne at rune.biokemi.su.se
      Tel:+46(0)8-161553   WWW:  http://www.biokemi.su.se/~arne/