Julaine bilha001 at
Sun May 12 16:53:46 EST 1996

   I plan to do immunohistochemistry looking at a nuclear antigen on two
color FACS sorted cells and cytospun on to a slide. My primary antibody
for the nuclear antigen is of the same mouse isotype as the primary
antibody used to sort with the FACS. I predict a cross reaction problem
when I come back with the secondary Rabbit anti-mouse labled antibody. Any
quick advice on how to eliminate this background will be appreciated.
     A reply by email is fine bilha001 at