receptors on COS cell membrane

Riekeltje Koedood rkoedood at
Mon May 13 13:00:51 EST 1996

Patrick (patrick at wrote:
: On Thu, 9 May 1996 obrien at wrote:

: Is there a source (say a book) that lists the cell lines available and
: their specific characteristics?  This would be very handy, especially
: since most of the cell line info I get for my work is based on reading of
: the use of a given cell line in another study.  In addition, in working
: on my prelims, I am working on a research proposal that requires work
: with several cell lines.  I chose two lines that I am specifically
: familiar with rather than because they had some special aspect of use.

: Is there such a source?

: Thanks,
: patrick

Try the ATCC catalogs. Electronically accesed thru
	gopher   or

Marieke Koedood
Boston University