Sartorius ion-exchanger ??

Giovanni Maga maga at vetbio.unizh.ch
Tue May 14 05:31:22 EST 1996

In article <stefan-1305961508350001 at 130.237.128.114>,
stefan at alfa.mbb.ki.se (Stefan Bäckström) wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I wonder if someone out there has tryed Sartorious MA (Membrane Adsorbers)
> ion exchangers ?
>
> Any experience with it ?
>
> Do you have any other suggestions for ion-exchange chromatography ?

Never tried Sartorious, but I'm completely happy with Pharmacia media for
both ion-exchange and gel-filtration. Bio-Rad also provides good media (I
know it sounds obvious, but, hey, what else can I say, since they are the
leaders?). Usual disclaimer applies: I am not an employee of, neither have
I any connection with the above mentioned companies.
G.Maga.