concentration of dilute proteins

Kimberley Hobbs khobbs at
Wed May 15 12:24:46 EST 1996

Hi there everyone. I would like to make an amendment to my previous post.
I confused a few technical terms. The name of the device I used to
concentrate my plasma samples was an ultrafiltration stir cell, not a
gradient mixer. This device is available from Milipore and can be used to
concentrate various proteins, enzymes, and antibodies, and can be used to
remove viruses from solutions. There are a wide range of ultrafiltration
disc membranes available for this device.
  Sorry for any confusion.