HELP!...Peptide synthesis

Andrew Wallace bcg0197 at queens-belfast.ac.uk
Thu May 23 14:15:46 EST 1996

In article <4ninjj$bf9 at mars.mahidol.ac.th>, stcas at mucc.mahidol.ac.th (Chanan Angsuthanasombat - ST) writes:
> We are planning to synthesize a 54-mer peptide which is a part of
> delta-endotoxin. Then we will determind secondary structure of this
> synthetic peptide.
> 1. As we want to order the peptide from peptide synthesis company with
>>95% purity, would you recommend us the reliable company/ies?
> 2. Are there any method ,besides CD and NMR, which can be used to
> determind the secondary structure of the 54-mer peptide?
>
> Thank in advance for your kindly suggestions.
>
> Jongrak
> stcas at mucc.mahidol.ac.th

      International, Bachem, Novabiochem  and Neosystem for
      quotations. N.B. No connection, just a satisfied customer!
      2) Fourier-transform infra-red (FTIR) spectroscopy.

      Andrew Wallace, Ph.D.
      School of Biology and Biochemistry
      The Queen's University of Belfast           Tel. +44-1232-335786
      97 Lisburn Road                             Fax  +44-1232-236505
      Belfast BT9 7BL                   a.wallace at queens-belfast.ac.uk
      Northern Ireland (UK)  http://www.qub.ac.uk/b&bchem/rbiochem.htm