Protein chromatography

Paul A. Craig pacsch at vaxb.isc.rit.edu
Thu May 23 13:27:33 EST 1996

I recently received funding from NSF to purchase a capillary electrophoresis
unit and several protein chromatography workstations and am having a very
difficult time sorting out the different vendors.  I realized my problem is
that I'm talking to the salespeople and not other users like myself, so I'm
asking for your help.

I teach at a primarily undergraduate institution and will be using these
instruments in biochemistry laboratory, chemical separations and advanced
instrumentation courses.  I would be grateful for your comments on (1) ease of
use, (2) reliabiltity and (3) vendor support of the instruments.  Please send
replies directly to me.

Paul A. Craig				Office Phone:	716-475-6145
Dept. of Chemistry			Lab Phone:	716-475-2495
Rocheter Institute of Technology	FAX:		716-475-5766
1 Lomb Memorial Drive			e-mail:		pacsch at rit.edu
Rochester, NY  14623			www:		coming soon