electroelution of proteins

Christopher Walentas Bioc cdw1000 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 29 09:44:55 EST 1996

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a protocol for
 electroelution of proteins from an SDS-PAGE.  I've got two proteins
 that will only separate on an SDS gel, and now I want to try and
get them back out again.  Things like getting rid of the SDS and
COomassie and THEN refolding in a controled manner (from say urea)
would be of great help.  If there is anyone with experience/ luck
in this field, I would be grateful if they would contact me.

Cheers!

Tripp