hydrazinolysis

T. Chyau Liang tliang at utmmg.med.uth.tmc.edu
Fri May 31 02:24:40 EST 1996

In article <01bb4ea3.8b3d3260$c808c580 at hhsiao>, "HP Authorized Customer"
<hhsiao at acs.bu.edu> wrote:

>  I would like to try hrdrazinolysis  to determin the C-termial amino acid
> of a protein. Does any one know how to do it ? I would appreciate it if
> any  one can tell me where to find protocols.
>
> Martin

John Shively (Beckman Research Institute0 has developed good protocols for
C-terminal sequencing. I believe Applied Biosystems Inc. (ABI, now part of
Perkin Elmer) has a machine for automatic C-terminal sequencing.

Hope this helps.