2D PAGE quantitation software

Sally Prime sallyp at ogs.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 14:05:57 EST 1996

> Is anyone aware of any cheap, or better still free software for
> quantifying and comparing 2D PAGE protein patterns?  WWW address, E-mail
> number or other contact address would be useful.

I am not aware of any cheap 2D PAGE quantitation and matching software,
possibly due to the fact that it is complex and expensive software to
produce. For a serious package at lowish cost, try the Phoretix 2D
package, which runs on NT.

Sally Prime Ph.D.,       sallyp at ogs.co.uk
Oxford Glycosciences,    T (+44) 1235 543225
Unit 4 Hitching Court,   F (+44) 1235 554701
Blacklands Way,
Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 1RG