TCA precipitation

Eva Dupille poseva at
Fri Nov 8 04:11:23 EST 1996

I have a protein problem precipitation. I did a TCA precipitation, 15 % =
for 1 h at 4 C, and I got, nothing at all.
Sure that I have proteins, I get enzyme activity and with biorad, before =
precipitation, I have around 10 micrograms/ml.
Is it a problem of temperature or incubation time ??
Please, if you have some comments, let me know. That s boring to lose so =
many time in protein purification, to lose all the samples for a protein =
precipitation problem ..
Thanks in advance, sorry for the approximative english.