Secretory protein

Gurcharan Pahwa gspahwa at netserv.unmc.edu
Wed Nov 13 11:13:05 EST 1996

I intend to study the O-linked glycosylation of a polypeptide in cells.
For that matter I intend to use a custom designed oligonucleotide for its
stable expression in mammalian cell cultures. I need an eukaryotic
expression vector with features such as a strong promotor (SV40 etc), a
selection marker, signal peptide for secretary proteins, polypeptide
sequence for processing in the golgi.I will need complete restriction map
to design my oilgo. I shall greatly admire to have such an expression
vector so that we are able to insert our oligonucleotide  for expression
of the corresponding protein and further secretion into the medium.
I look forward to your valuable advice. Thanks

Jaswant.