Need information about Amino acid

Fri Nov 15 11:46:41 EST 1996

At 09:04 AM 11/15/96 +0700, Panapat Uawithya wrote:
>Hello,
>   I would like to know all properties of each amino acid. Does anyone
>know where to find these.
>

>   (\__/)  .~    ~.))*********************************************************
>   /O O  ./      .'   Name Panapat Uawithya
>  {O__,   \    {      Nickname Nuk
>    / .  . )    \     Address 13 soi 13 Saeree vlg1 Huamark Bangkapi
>    |-| '-' \    } ))         BAngkok Thailand 10250
>   .(   _(   )_.'     Tel 662-319-4925
>  '---.~_ _ _&        E-mail address u3601087 at mucc.mahidol.ac.th
>                      Hoepage www.mahidol.ac.th/~u3601087

Depending on what properties you are interested in you may want to check one
or all of these:

Merck Index.
CRC Handbook of Biochemistry
Methods in Enzymology (you may have to look up their cumulative indices).

Dr. Hiranya Sankar Roychowdhury
Plant Genetic Engineering Lab.
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003