Building models in PDB format!

Randal R. Ketchem ketchemr at idefix
Mon Nov 25 19:05:45 EST 1996

: I am trying to build shape models of some plasma proteins. Basically,
: I am just interestedin the overall shape of the protein. I would like
: to know what all information I need to know get the model in a PDB
: format (the .pdb extension). Also, I would like to know whether I need
: a specific software for building the model. Can someone help me?
: Thanks in Advance,

Go to the PDB WWW page: http://www.pdb.bnl.gov/. There you will find the
PDB description, as well as pointers to software. It is at least the first
place you should start looking.

Randy

Randal R. Ketchem, Ph.D.                619.784.8754 (voice1)
Department of Molecular Biology, MB-9   619.784.9879 (voice2)
The Scripps Research Institute          619.784.9985 (FAX)
10550 N. Torrey Pines Road              ketchemr at scripps.edu (email)
La Jolla, CA 92037-1027                 http://www.scripps.edu/~ketchemr