Molecular Biology Pioneers

Nigel J. Thomas nthomas at mercury.calstatela.edu
Tue Nov 26 05:36:02 EST 1996

I am looking for biographical information on Molecular Biology pioneers
Maurice Wilkins and Max Perutz. In particular, can anyone tell me if (or
where I might look to find out if) either of them are still alive, and, if
not, when and where did they die. However, any other biographical
information (preferably with references) or sugestions as to where I might
be able to look it up would be appreciated.

Please reply by email as my newsgroup connection is a bit unreliable.

Thanks,
Nigel