Kinetics software

Andrew Wallace a.wallace at queens-belfast.ac.uk
Wed Sep 4 09:07:20 EST 1996

Cristiana M.G. Teixeira wrote:

>         Hello!!
>
>         I'm looking for a kinetics software that could give me good
> results with Ki calculations. Any sugestions?
>
>         Thanks very much.
>
>         Cristiana Teixeira.

It depends a bit on what computer platform you have. The folks around
here run GrafIt on their Macs and are pretty happy with that (I heard
the new version even does progress curve calculations). If you have a
PC-compatible, you can get a program called EnzFitter which I hear is
good, at least for PCs.

Andrew