Anyone have the EBDA software package (or other Scatchard Analysis package)?

Samuel C. Blackman blackman at tigger.uic.edu
Fri Sep 13 16:30:01 EST 1996

I was wondering if there were any free- or shareware programs
available for Scatchard analysis of radioligand binding data (such as
EBDA, LIGAND, etc.)?  If so, drop me a note at
blackman at tigger.uic.edu.  Thanks!

-- Sam Blackman
-- Dept. of Pharmacology
-- Univ. of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine
Samuel C. Blackman        ! InterNet : blackman at tigger.uic.edu
MD/PhD Student (3/7)      ! Disclaimer : I speak for me, not UIC!
Univ. of Ill. at Chicago  ! Quote : "Quandro potro io finir di stupire?"
Dept. of Pharmacology     ! Phone : 312/996-4983 (lab)  Fax: 312/996-1225
Check out my web page!    ! http://www.uic.edu/~blackman/homepage.html

 else has thought."

                                   - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi