Info required on 3-beta-hydroxy steroid dehydrogenase

Maxy Mariasegaram mariaseg at HERCULES.CS.UREGINA.CA
Sun Sep 22 23:52:06 EST 1996

Hello everyone,

I have to write a paper on the above enzyme as part of the course
requirements for a fourth year biochemistry class.

I would appreciate any leads to literature that cover the structure,
function, kinetics and recent development on 3-beta HSD, preferably some
review articles. Failing which, what would be a good way to start this
search? I tried looking up the Bio Abstracts, but that didn't help much.

I look forward to hearing from people out there, and thank you very much
for reading this message.

cheers,
Max