Purification of proteins in denaturants

Sergey V. Shulga-Morskoy sergey at fibkh.serpukhov.su
Tue Sep 24 00:19:55 EST 1996

We used for purification recombinant gamma-subunit of rod phosphodiesterase
solubilized in 6M urea monoS column (Pharmacia, Sweden). Im think what
resins Q and S Sepharose FastFlow (Pharmacia),  HS and HQ (Perseptive
Biosystem) and resins Tosohaas (strong ion-exhange resin) also well.

	Sergey V. Shulga-Morskoy
	Branch of Shemyakin and Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic
	Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciense
	Regulatory Proteins Group

Blake Middleton <zaphod at mcimail.com> wrote
<zaphod-1609961705220001 at 149.142.143.223>...