amino acids

Mon Sep 30 16:41:19 EST 1996

Bob Bateman wrote:

>Can anyone point me to a web site with physical info on amino acids, ie
>size, hydrophobicity, etc?

Hi Bob!

    Check out my home page at:

and check out the links under "Research Items", notably the "Hydrophobicity
and Properties of Amino Acids".  This may be of some use.  You also might
want to look at:

and look at the sections, "Computational Servers", and "Small BioMolecule
Resources"; there a couple of amino acid specific links there also.
Have fun, and I hope this helps you a bit!  Best regards,  Shaun

 = Shaun D. Black, PhD   | Internet address:     shaun at   =
 = Dept. of Biochemistry | University of Texas Health Center, at Tyler   =
 = World Wide Web:   =
 = Network of Emerging Scientists: =