proteins -please help!

paul trystandragon at
Wed Sep 25 17:02:37 EST 1996

I am a college student and am writing a project on proteins. I need any
material, preferably in text form, on proteins and what they are, what
they do and how. Anything would be useful, but a general introduction
into proteins would be best. I have looked, but could not find much
material on the 'net, however my access time is severely limited. Site
urls would be useful, a private e-mail with the text in it would be
even better, as this would be quickest, and my access time is the
important factor.

Thanks in advance for any help

trystandragon at