Room Sharing at Biopyhsical Society Meeting

Newswatcher Newswatcher at
Thu Jan 2 16:55:41 EST 1997

Hi, Friends:

I am looking for a female nonsmoker to share a twin room (Holiday Inn
Superdome) during the Biophysical Society Meeting, March 1-6, 1997 in New
Orleans, Louisiana. If you're interested, would you please contact me at
the following address? I am a quite female, nonsmoker. My arrival date is
March 1st, departure on March 6. I would be happy to hear from you. My
phone number is 416-813-5855, fax number is 416-813-5022, Atten: Li-Ping.
E-Mail: lliu at

Best Regards

Li-Ping Liu
Biochem. Res., Room 3523
Hospital for Sick Children
Toronto, Canada M5G 1X8

Do not send email to Newswatcher at  It will be bounced.