Looking for articles on pectin methylesterases

Rolf Marteijn rolf at lx.student.wau.nl
Tue May 6 17:18:57 EST 1997

Bonjour,

> I'm a student in Paris,
> and I'm desperately looking for
> biology articles about
> pectin methylesterases !
> Is there a site, other than ENTREZ, which
> lets someone look for articles one a keyword
> search basis ?

Entrez features the Medline database with added information. However,
if you want non-medical info about pectin methylesterases, you'll
probably better start looking in different databases. They can
probably been found at a university library (should be available in
Paris ;). Look for the BA (biological abstracts) or the CAB (Chemical
ABstracts) databases (on CD-ROM or local networks). If you want some
more biotech info, look on the Derwents (?) Biotechnology Abstracts
database.

Unfortunately only Medline is online so far (or am I wrong?).

Regards,

Rolf