ELISA for Hisx6 proteins

Zophonias O. Jonsson zjons at vetbio.unizh.ch
Thu May 8 15:15:30 EST 1997

In article <33714821.167E at risotto.mit.edu>, Thomas Cameron
<cameron at risotto.mit.edu> wrote:

> Has anybody ever set up a ELISA using either Hisx6 tagged proteins or
> S-peptide to S-protein affinity?
> I think I remember seeing an ELISA plate sold by SIGMA that specifically
> binds HIS-tagged proteins, but I can't find the info anymore.
> --
> Thomas Cameron

You can get Ni-NTA plates (or 8-well strips) from Quiagen.  However, they
are quite expensive and in my experience (and according to the two other
people in our lab that have tried to use them) not very useful.  You might
have better luck.

Zophonias O. Jonsson
Institut fur Veterinarbiochemie               Tel: (41-1)-257-54-75
Universitat Zurich-Irchel                     Fax: (41-1)-362-05-01
Winterthurerstrasse 190
CH-8057 Zurich