Biotinylated IgM (mouse anti human CD34+)

Patrick Van de Velde patrick.van.de.velde at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat May 10 15:54:56 EST 1997

Hi,

I am facing some problems with a purification in which biotinylated IgM is
used.
Normally this arrives under dry ice - but I syspect that there might have
been a freeze thaw cycle and refreeze again.
Therefor I suspect that there are some broken IgM fragments that are still
active against the epitope but aren't biotinylated anymore and therefor
block the binding site but are not captured by the avidin column.

Does anybody has some information on freeze-thaw stability on biotinylated
IgM ?

Please forward your ideas to

patrick.van.de.velde at mailbox.swipnet.se