Biotinylated IgM (mouse anti human CD34+)

Patrick Van de Velde at
Sat May 10 15:54:56 EST 1997

I am facing some problems with a purification in which biotinylated IgM is
Normally this arrives under dry ice - but I syspect that there might have
been a freeze thaw cycle and refreeze again.
Therefor I suspect that there are some broken IgM fragments that are still
active against the epitope but aren't biotinylated anymore and therefor
block the binding site but are not captured by the avidin column.

Does anybody has some information on freeze-thaw stability on biotinylated
IgM ?

Please forward your ideas to at