The Integrin Page
koster at nki.nl
Mon May 12 09:22:40 EST 1997
I'd like to bring the existence of The integrin Page to your attention.
The site is completely devoted to the fascinating cell adhesion receptors
- Basic information about integrins
- Direct links to sequences of integrin subunits in the EMBL database
with clickable references.
- Antibody data for all the subunits (already 126 Ab are present)
- And much more.
Recent additions to the homepage are:
- factsheets for every integrin subunit.
- a questions and answers section.
- links from Ab to commercial sources (just started).
You are all welcome on The Integrin Page.
It can be accessed at:
More information about the Proteins