western blot on IP how to avoid IgHC reactivity

D Fesquet d-fesque at NS1.NIMR.MRC.AC.UK
Thu May 15 12:38:54 EST 1997

hi, I was wondering if anybody has ever heard (article, technical note
from company?) about the description of an antibody able to recognize
only the light chain (rabbit) of antibody. this reagent would be useful
when one want to probe IP material to reveal coimmunoprecipitating
protein .usually , we get only a dark autoradiographie up to 45 kd due
to the antibody heavy chain! to avoid this people usually biotynilate
their antibody. does anybody know anyway to avoid this problem

any information wellcome!

didier