Post-doc in Philly

Charles Brenner brenner at dada.jci.tju.edu
Sun May 18 19:47:42 EST 1997

An NIH-funded post-doctoral position is available immediately at the
Kimmel Cancer Institute of Thomas Jefferson University to work on the
function of the Histidine Triad proteins, HINT and FHIT.  Biochemistry
and molecular biology rank highly among several potentially suitable
training regimens to prepare you for what we do here.  X-ray
crystallography and yeast genetics are also in use in the laboratory.
We work long and hard but when we get out of the laboratory, we find
ourselves 4 blocks west of Independence Hall and 4 blocks east of the
Academy of Music.  Colleagues here include Carlo Croce, Kay Huebner,
Rick Fishel, Renato Baserga and others.  More information is available
on request.  Send your C.V. or call...

Charlie Brenner
Charles Brenner                        Laboratory of Protein Structure
Assistant Professor                              and Cellular Function
Kimmel Cancer Institute                           phone (215) 503-4573
Thomas Jefferson University                         fax (215) 923-2117
233 S 10th St., rm. 826                mailto:brenner at dada.jci.tju.edu
Philadelphia, PA 19107         http://asterix.jci.tju.edu/brenner.html