Looking for antibodies against chicken macrophages markers

Patrice Boissy Patrice.Boissy at ens-lyon.fr
Fri May 23 10:01:02 EST 1997

Hello,

In our laboratory, we are investigating integrin cell surface expression
in chicken macrophages treated by Vitamin D3. I'm looking for monoclonal
antibodies directed against an cell surface antigen specific to
macrophages. Its cell surface expression  mustn't be  regulated by
Vitamin D3. If you know any antibodies which fill all these conditions,
please contact me.

Any information will be highly appreciated.
     																																							Thanks in advance.