protein structure help req.

Larry "Harris" Taylor, Ph.D. lpt at
Fri Nov 14 13:52:19 EST 1997

There are a lot of very good useful sites on the web ...go to your favorite
search engine and search under MOLECULAR MODELING or PROTEIN STRUCTURE.

One very good course in protein structure on the net is:

Protein Structure-Internet Course -

To take full advantage of this course, you will need MAGE and and a protein
coordinate viewer (like RasMole ... others are also available which will
work)  Links to Rasmole and Mage are at this site.

Larry Taylor
University of Michigan

Protein Structure-Internet Course -

mark <mark at> wrote in article
<879457402.22840.0.nnrp-09.9e98d597 at>...