Web site for crystal structure prediction?

Phil Robinson phrobins at postbox.usyd.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 16:16:46 EST 1997

I have heard there is a web site for submitting a protein sequence and
having it modelled against the known crystal structure of a related
protein.  The output is supposed to be a pdb file, which I can then view
on my PC with Web Lab Viewer or other viewer.  Does anyone have an URL
for such a modelling site?  I cannot find it.  I realiase there are
major limitations on such predictions, but there are also some useful
aspects.

Thanks, Phil                                                    Sydney,
Australia