T-cell epitope prediction

Bernard P. Murray, PhD bpmurray*STUFFER* at socrates.ucsf.edu
Tue Aug 4 04:00:14 EST 1998

In article <6q5rf8$gch$1 at izvestia.its.unimelb.edu.au>,
murphy_r at licre.ludwig.edu.au (Roger Murphy) wrote:

> Can anyone point me towards software that can predict T-cell epitopes, either
> web-based, shareware, or commercial?
> Thanks in advance!  (Please also reply to my email)
> Roger Murphy

You don't say what platform on which you intend to use it
but if DOS will do I have used a program called EPIPLOT that
I grabbed from the EMBL fileserver
eg. ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/dos/epiplot$.exe

If this isn't exactly what you want there may be something
else for you on that server.
     It may also be worth a look at ExPasy to see if their
web server has this facility (http://expasy.hcuge.ch)
     If you don't receive any useful replies here you may
wish to try bionet.software as another newsgroup.
     I hope that this helps,
          Bernard
--
Bernard P. Murray, PhD