Protein dip stick

D. KIM dkim at NMSU.Edu
Thu Aug 20 14:02:21 EST 1998

There was the DNA Dipstick from Invitrogen.  I think they made an RNA
version and maybe a protein dipstick, but I am not sure.

There is a company that makes the DotMetric protein quantitation method,
which is kind of a dipstick method.  I forget the company name.

Daniel Kim

Petter <petter at mindspring.com> wrote:
: In article <35DAF3D0.D5664525 at ornl.gov>, isolan at ornl.gov wrote:

: >This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
: >--------------EC8DC33FAEF588173FE685DC
: >
: >A friend of mine has developed a protein dip stick for rapid
: >quantitation of proteins.  Is there any interest in such a product.
: >
: >Narayana R.Isola

: depends on the accurracy i suppose

: wasn't there one of these for DNA in the market at one point?