Position available - Principal Scientist, Protein Chemistry

lenkalvert at ibm.net lenkalvert at ibm.net
Fri Dec 4 13:37:43 EST 1998

Kalvert Personnel Service, Inc. is a professional
recruitment firm specializing in the Biotechnology,
Pharmaceutical and Diagnostics industries. Our extensive
contacts, knowledge and understanding of these industries
offer candidates a wide spectrum of career opportunities.

We represent a biotechnology company seeking a Principal
Scientist, Protein Chemistry. Duties: focus on the design
of multi-dimensional (multi-modal) chromatographic
separations of peptides; and create unique separation
strategies for complex mixtures of naturally processed
biomolecules. Experience: microbore and microcapillary
LC separations of biomolecules. Expertise in microcapillary
peptide and protein HPLC separations. Ph.D. in Analytical
Chemistry or Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering. Very
competitive compensation.

ALL FEES AND EXPENSES PAID BY THE COMPANY.

Leonard Kalvert
President
Kalvert Personnel Service, Inc. [est. 1966]
P.O. Box 1579
Stony Brook, NY 11790
Phone (516) 331-3388
Fax: (516) 331-1886