Protein Ligation

Markus Mentzer mmentzer at students.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:32:01 EST 1998

	I've been trying to find methods of ligating strands of proteins to
one another.  Specifically, I have been trying to find ways to ligate a small
piece of synthetic protein into a natural strand.  So far I have found very
little on this subject considering the fact that the implications of this
technique are tremendous.  I was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas
for help on this subject.  I would greatly appreciate ANY suggestions.  Please
email me at mmentzer at facstaff.wisc.edu.   Thanks for all of your help!

Sincerely,
Markus