ESPN SportsZone Covers Super Bowl XXXII!

ESPN SportsZone espn-sportszone at LISTSERV.STARWAVE.COM
Tue Jan 20 00:49:47 EST 1998

Dear SportsZone User -

You know ESPN SportsZone is all over Super Bowl XXXII!
We’re already providing you the best coverage you'll find
anywhere! Come with us and we’ll show you what’s going on
inside the hype in San Diego....

ESPN EXPERTS
Before the big day, you'll get inside analysis from
experts like Chris Berman, Joe Theismann, Ron Jaworski,
and Tom Jackson at ESPN, as well as great coverage direct
from SportsZone. We’ve also got a team of reporters on the
ground in San Diego and they’re digging up all the dirt
you could possibly want to know.

INSTANT HEADLINES
You'll get all the breaking news, including pre-game buzz,
roster moves, and injury reports. And you won’t want to
miss SportsZone’s depth charts, interactive playbook,
complete statistics, and much, much more.

FROM THE SOURCE
Come to ESPN SportsZone to talk to players, coaches, and
experts. We'll have live interviews and chats right up to
game time, along with polls, photo galleries, other great
features you can’t get anywhere else!

So check out our coverage daily from now until the Super
Bowl... and after, too! If you can’t actually be there,
let ESPN SportsZone take you inside the Big Game!

And while you’re at it, play our exclusive Over/Under
game, brought to you by Microsoft(R) Internet Explorer
4.0! You could win one of our great prizes, including a
big-screen TV and great ESPN SportsZone gear!

http://games-espn.sportszone.com/cgi/overunder/Request.dll?FRONTPAGE

Ready for the big one? We’ll see you there!

ESPN SportsZone Team
ESPN.com